addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Alaska Mountaineers Message Board › Lost Ice Tool! BD Cobra at Hunter Creek

Lost Ice Tool! BD Cobra at Hunter Creek

Lewis R.
user 14298792
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 1
Hi Folks. I'm posting here for an ice tool that went missing up Hunter Creek, I think around early February. It's a Black Diamond Cobra tool. It was dropped in the dark from Lost Chord (major WI4 climb on right side walking upstream), and so we assumed we'd find it next day . Stuff happened, couldn't get back for a couple of days. Then it snowed. Since then we've raked the snow, waded the creek, and waited for meltout, with no results. So, if anyone happened to find it, or hears of someone who found it, please let me know. I found and returned someone's tool in Washington a few years ago, so I'm hoping karma comes around. Thanks! Lewis at 360-255-1555