Are you ready to get into the details needed to build your studio properly? This time around, we will be learning about Studio Workflows. Once you have the images on your memory card.... then what?
This class is more about All Software, and not just Photoshop, it did not belong with the rest of the classes. However, it is filled with important information that will make your Photography Studio working smoothly. Detailed information about various hardware and software options. I will even go into best practices as a freelancer like working from home, creating an effective website, billing, etc.
I have spent hours doing the research, so you don't have to. Like all my other classes, it comes with many years of my professional experience. If this "sounds" interesting, it will be. This is not a "basic" class. I cover dozens of topics, and promise it is well worth your time, and money. Below, is just a sample of the topics covered.
• Pricing - How much to charge
• Billing - How to collect, and make them happy to pay
• Time - Effective Management
• Website - Presentation is everything
- File Formats - RAW vs. TIF. vs JPG
- Job Numbering, Tracking, Retrieval
- MetaData - EXIF and IPTC
- Delivery Options - DVD, FTP, Email
- Archival Options - DVD, HD, Offsite
- Memory Cards - Speed Matters
- Mac Vs. PC
- Printers - What to look for in quality proofing
- Scanners - $100 and $800 differences
- Monitors - $200 and $1000 differences
- Image Management - Cataloging and Archiving Necessities
- RAW Processors - Aperture, Camera RAW, Capture One and Lightroom
- Image Editors - iPhoto, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop
This is a Live Webinar. You will be able to use your Internet Browser and speakers to join us remotely. You can even "raise your hand" and ask questions. The class itself is being hosted with The Art of Retouching Studio Meetup Group, located in New Haven, Connecticut.