To celebrate French Bastille Day and all things French, Chef Andrew offers a delightful evening of food and wine featuring the wines of Vignobles Denis Lafon. Bordeaux winemaker Denis Lafon produces some of the best Cotes de Blaye wines from the Bordeaux region of France, and Chef Andrew presents four of them in this incredible food pairing menu:
1. baked haddock with caponade paired with Château du Grand Barrail Blanc
2. spinach salad with red fruits and walnuts paired with Château du Grand Barrail Rouge
3. beef à la Bordelaise paired with Château Du Grand Barrail Rouge Cuvée Prestige
4. chef's choice cheese plate paired with La Révélation Rouge
5. Cannelés Bordelais (caramelized brioche-style pastry) paired with H. Blin Champagne
This dinner is priced at only $50 per person. To RSVP and secure your reservation via pre-payment, please click the link below and follow the Bordeaux dinner/Denis Lafon thumbnail
Please note that clicking "YES, I'm coming" on the Wine Xplorer MeetUp calendar does not guarantee your place at the Chef's Table and you must pre-pay via PayPal at the link provided above. Non-payment at time of RSVP will result in your name being removed from the guest list. Thank you in advance for your prompt payment. We look forward to seeing you there!
Eat, Drink, and Enjoy!