I AM DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE the annual Christmas dinner and party at my home, "Fontainebleau" ( www.spacerelics.com/house) on Wednesday, December 25th, at 2PM and lasting all evening.
The focus this year is on uniting great people, great food, and great wines in a spirit of gratitude for all of the blessings in our lives!
This will be a team effort in that I am happy to open my home and make it available to the group, but in return I need the assistance of my guests to make this a great event.
HERE IS THE GAME-PLAN AND LAUNCH CODES:
1) I will be supplying both turkeys and hams as the main entree for a total of fifty guests, and the guest list is accordingly limited to fifty.
2) Each guest, in-turn, is asked to bring a NICER THAN USUAL Christmas dish such as quality stuffings, sweet potatos, cranberry sauces, mashed potatoes and gravy, different types of pies, ect. Lets really go GOURMET and make this one for the record books!
3) Each guest is ALSO asked to bring ONE $25.00 AND UP wine selection of any kind PER GUEST. In lieu of wine, spirits such as Egg Nog, Ports, or Liquors may also be substituted.
4) Please post what SPECIFIC FOOD and BEVERAGE (WINE, ECT.) items you are bringing within TWO DAYS of reserving your spot in the COMMENTS SECTION at the bottom of this page! This is the only way for everyone to keep track of who is bringing which item and what is still needed!
5) Given that we are all participating in this event together as a TEAM, I will be grateful for any help my guests would care to contribute in helping me to clean-up at night's end!
6) Please DO NOT bring any dishes that must still be cooked; rather, everything must be completed but CAN be heated-up here if need be.
7) Please feel free to enjoy the pool and surrounding courtyard if the weather permits! You are also certainly welcome to eat, drink, and smoke outside in the courtyard as well
8) All guests are asked to park single-file on the opposite side of the street in front of the house and NOT in the driveways!