The Atlanta Wine Meetup Message Board › That was a cool event! Why didn't they post it?

That was a cool event! Why didn't they post it?

Katherine M.
LoveKatt
Atlanta, GA

Hi, everyone!

Are you one of those people who keep asking yourself "Why didn't they post that event!? I really would have liked to have had some people to go to this event with!!!"

Well. Here is your chance!  I send this email out about twice a year to see if any of you are interested in helping us build this club, or maybe can help us develop another area of town where we haven’t yet started hosting events

I would like to hear from any of you who might have some interest in helping co-organize this meetup. There is no obligation to actually lead an event, just help out. Even once a month or once a quarter is plenty! You don't even have to be that familiar with wine, as we can arrange events at local venues where they provide all the knowledge! I want to see the calendar full.....but, we need contact people at each event, so we need your help to keep the calendar full!!! The more the merrier! (and active leaders get special invites and deals sometimes, too!)

Hope to hear from you!!!! All I need to know is your interest level and your member number!

Katherine Martin

Atlanta Wine Meetup Organizer