addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Atlanta Wine Meetup Message Board › Wine Tasting at Eclectic Bistro & Bar this Thursday night at 7:00 p.m.

Wine Tasting at Eclectic Bistro & Bar this Thursday night at 7:00 p.m.

Michael S.
user 9257273
Springfield, IL
Hello everyone!

The wine tasting is this Thursday night at Eclectic Bistro & Bar at 7:00 p.m.  I see the attendance is going up, which is wonderful, BUT if you are positive that you are not going to make it This Thursday night, PLEASE change your status to "Not Going"  so that I can provide an accurate count for Laura, the owner of Eclectic.   You may also call me at 404-520-0118 if you cannot make it at the last minute.  I am still waiting on the list of appetizers that Laura and Justin, the Executive Chef, will be serving Thursday night, so once I obtain this list from them , I will send it out to you immediately so that you can have an idea on what we will have with the tasting. The appetizers will be chosen to specifically pair with the wines that we are tasting Thursday night.

As a reminder, here are the wines that we will be tasting this Thursday night at Eclectic Bistro & Bar:

Be Flirty Pink Moscato

Healdsburg Ranch Chardonnay (Unoaked)

Gabbiano Classico Chianti

14 Hands Merlot

Spellbound Petite Syrah

Laura will also provide education sheets for each wine that you can follow while you taste the wine. Reminder that the cost is $20 per person ALL inclusive (tax, gratuity, etc.)  and when you arrive at the restaurant, you will go to the bar and  let the bartender or Laura know that you are there for the wine tasting with Wine Xplorer Social Club.  You will pay your $20 and be given a glass for the tasting and a stamp on your hand to let the server know that you are getting the 10% discount on dinner if you decide to stay after the tasting for dinner.  PLEASE pay CASH for this tasting if at all possible at the request of Laura, in order to help speed the process along for collecting fees from each person.  Eclectic does accept credit/debit cards if you are not able to pay cash for the tasting. Eclectic is located one block south of the Atlanta Botantical Gardens off of Piedmont Road and Westminister Drive in the Midtown area.  Parking is located in the front and back of the restaurant, and you may park along Westminister Drive if necessary.  Please feel free to call me at 404-520-0118 if you get lost or have any questions about Thursday's event. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting fresh new faces to the group!  Take care and see you Thursday!

Michael Shilesky