The Atlanta Wine Meetup Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Limited group - Panel tasting

Meetup Cancelled: Limited group - Panel tasting

Debbie J.
user 8328231
Decatur, GA
Limited group - Panel tasting, scheduled to occur on Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:00 PM has been cancelled. The following note was sent by Ted Field of Domaine Wine Distributors, the supplier of the wines that would have been tasted at this event:

The Boston bombings have caused the government to hold up all shipments at the port. Our wines are here, but they can't be moved right now. We got the word they were cleared and are guaranteed by Friday. So the Thursday Zeni tasting will not occur. I am so sorry for this inconvenience.
Ted Field, Domaine Wine Distributors

Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
A former member
Post #: 20
Debbie, I am so sorry to hear about your panel tasting being canceled. That is a shame that Ted's wines did not make it in time, but I understand they do have to take precautions given what occurred this week.

If people are looking for something to do tomorrow night, my event at Eclectic Bistro & Bar is taking place at 7:00 p.m. It is posted on the meetup site and it is a wine tasting of 5 wines paired with appetizers. It is going to be wonderful and the price is right: $20 all inclusive. Hope you can make it! Thanks!

Michael Shilesky