Matthieu Lakes is an easy to moderate hike in the Three Sisters Wilderness. This loop trail is approximately 6 miles. The hike will take 3-4 hours depending on group pace. We will stop for lunch at South Matthieu Lake. Post hike we will head over to Sawyer Park for an hour of gentle yoga to stretch and soothe our achey muscles and joints. Highlights: Two beautiful blue lakes and views of Middle and North Sister, Mt. Washington, and Mt. Jefferson. Please bring your 10 Essentials, incl. sunscreen, layers and plenty of water. Bring your yoga mat (I have four extras, please let me know if you need to borrow one).
**Please no pets or young children on this hike.**
1. Please show up on time. We will leave at 8:15 sharp.
2. The group size is limited to 12 people. IF you sign up to join this meetup PLEASE show up!!! By not showing up you are stealing. You are stealing from another person, by taking their opportunity to join the hike. Please remove yourself from the Meetup if you will not make it.
3. Enjoy this beautiful place that we get to experience.
4. Before posting/taking pics of group members make sure that they are okay with having their pic taken/posted.
5. Be prepared.
6. Your driver probably wouldn't complain if you pitched in for gas.