addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Bend Hiking Group Message Board › William L. Sullivan

William L. Sullivan

A former member
Post #: 21
I am sure most of you all know who William L. Sullivan is but for those of you who don't he is the author of 18 books about Oregon hiking, history, adventure and mystery. He is pretty famous here in Oregon! I met him a few weeks ago and have conversed with him in emails about The Bend Hiking Group. I just received approval from Bill that he is now recommending The Bend Hiking Group on his web site!!! YAY! Now we are famous!
A former member
Post #: 75
Nice! His name came up today as I'm thinking e-book instead of print. Can't find his website though...would you happen to have a link? Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 25
www.oregonhiking.com