The Bend Hiking Group Message Board › Far too many e-mails going to members that just don't want to be involved.

Far too many e-mails going to members that just don't want to be involved.

Barb C.
user 65328752
Group Organizer
Bend, OR
Post #: 47
Folks--Let's try something a little different, here. Instead of the stream of comments to the original e-mail from last Sunday, please direct your comments to anyone that is interested on the Message Board. You can also e-mail me directly by clicking on my profile photo on the far left of the homepage. Let's leave people out of the loop that don't want to hear all the bickering.
I don't think that Michael is correct in saying that you can't opt out of receiving unwanted e-mails except by leaving the group. Click on your profile at the top right of the homepage, then on e-mails and notifications and you should be able to change your settings there.
Robert S.
RobertSpeik
Bend, OR
Post #: 138
Thanks Barb-
The email preference you prefer is easy to change back and forth: upper right corner of the main pages - click "My Profile", click your choice for "e-mails and notifications" and there you go! Michael was misinformed.