Please join us at one of our local gatherings at film festivals, movie screenings, art galleries, lectures, discussions, cultural events, and more. We do appreciate both highbrow & lowbrow culture.
Please share your ideas for new meetup! We are open to suggestions.
1. Our group is open to all levels of experience, from experts to dabblers and newbies.
2. We host our own events and join other relevant events hosted by other groups.
3. We work with other groups to foster an attitude of cooperation and collaboration.
5. We support local and independent artists and small business in the community. However, we are not an advertising platform for your product, service or business. Please do not use our group for sales or marketing in broad sense! Please do not argue "technically" you are business or not, please think conscientiously. That includes amateur artists/performers and Kickstarters.
6. Group is open to all ages, genders, personal statuses, as well as to all levels of interest. Most events are open to all; however, it is possible that some events, by nature, are intended for specific attendees. While we cannot make every event for everyone, we try to organize a variety of events to provide a widely inclusive experience and opportunities for attendees to meet people with similar interests.