The Dallas Party Dogs Message Board › Rockwall PAWS Wine & Dine

Rockwall PAWS Wine & Dine

Sharon
user 7303374
Rockwall, TX
I just realized I did not get the 3rd Annual Wine & Dine for Rockwall PAWS on the Party Dogs calendar. I know a couple of members of our group attended last year. We will be turning in our final guest number to the restaurant tomorrow for our fundraising dinner on Saturday night. There are approx. 15 seats left. If you can attend please contact or go directly to the RockwallPAWS.org web site tonight (or in the morning) and make a reservation by using the Donate (PayPal) button. In the message you can note that your donation is for Wine & Dine tickets ($50 each). You can call or email me if you'd rather reserve a different way:

972-722-3696 or Sharon@PlanetRockwall.com

We have a great menu planned and have collected some exciting gifts for silent auctions (Restaurant AVA dinner for 4, Parasailing on Lake Ray Hubbard, Big D Boat Club rental, Sail with Scott, Vera Bradley bags... and lots more).

I posted a Last Minute call to the Planet Rockwall Facebook wall:

https://www.facebook....­

The event is on PlanetRockwall.com and on RockwallPAWS.org

I apologize for not getting this on the Calendar this year. Please contact me with any questions. Rockwall PAWS is an excellent 501 c non-profit that coordinates low cost spay/neuter programs and helps with heartworm treatment of dogs at the shelter.

Thank you and hope you're all keeping warm!

Sharon Lewis