7:30 to 9PM
Every Other Wednesday
Heidi and Classmates
~ All Levels Welcome ~
What is Qi Gong?
Qi (in Chinese) means the life force or vital energy flowing through all things. Gong is defined as accomplishment or skill that is cultivated through steady practice. Essentially, Qi Gong is the
technique of gathering, increasing & directing body's vital energy, mental energy & spiritual energy. There are myriad Qi Gong exercises to deal with varying health conditions.
~ In Chinese Medicine disease or pain derives from energy deficiency & blocked Qi flow. Qi Gong has centuries of proven history as one of the most effective practices for preventing disease, enhancing & restoring health.
~ This Series of Beautiful Flowing Movements Combined with Breathing and Concentration titled "Awakening Healing Energy" are Qi guiding exercises with the purpose of opening blockages in the body's energy channels & balancing the internal organs; thus restoring the body's natural balance & energy activity, bringing a sense of ease, well-being & inner strength.
What are Among the Benefits from Taking this Class?
- Student empowerment to feel and direct their Qi
- Stress reduction
- Building stamina
- Strengthening the immune system
- Flexibility, coordination and sensitivity become refined
- Cardiovascular system, respiratory, circulatory, digestive functions can all be expected to improve
Cost: By Suggested Donation of $10 / Packages of 5 for $45 or 10 for $90 Available
Contact: 310 * 479 * 0430
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell Phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.