7 to 10PM
3 Essential Steps
for Dealing with a Divorce
Araceli M. Lerma
and Connie Cos
“You aren't here to struggle
and suffer. You're here to express and share your creative gifts, to give and receive love and to be happy.”
--- Dr. Sarah Larsen
Join Araceli and Connie for this interactive workshop to share your greatest concerns and fears and obtain the tools to regain control of your life.
The program will provide an overview of the divorce process and provide tips for case and conflict resolution.
We will address the following issues:
- Dealing with anger and resentment
- Inability to forgive
- Fear of moving forward on your own
- Concerns about your children
- Confusion about the legal process
With such a high rate of divorce, for the sanctity and sanity of humankind, making them amicable is important, at the very least within ourselves.
Questions &/or RSVP to connie [@] conniecosta [.] com
Araceli M. Lerma has been an attorney since 1999 and has extensive experience representing litigants and children in Family Law cases. She attended UC Berkeley School of Law.
Connie Costa, M.A., Writer, life-coach & motivational speaker writes a monthly column in TVC magazine: Tips for Extraordinary Living, as well as hosts events and transformational retreats in Beverly Hills, Ojai and Italy.
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. If/when full, street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.