1 to 4PM
for Almost Free
Bring a Guest and You Are Free
a Step by Step live presentation and demonstration on:
- Website Building and/or Enhancement
- and more...
CLASS #1-EBook Writing, Publishing and Marketing for Practitioners Includes:
- The World of Information Products
- Using EBooks to build your reputation and your marketing
- Writing Your Own EBook
- How to Publish Your EBook
- Marketing Your EBook
- EBook Writing Exercises
- Web Sales Pages
- Measuring Your Success
CLASS #2-Marketing EBooks and Yourself (Date to be Announced):
- Choosing an appropriate Domain Name
- Some quick ways to build a professional looking website
- How Videos build credibility
- Best Social Media and fast SEO setup
- Blogging for visibility & reputation
- Integrating EBooks with your Website
- How to Blog Successfully
- Building your Email List
Signup & get a free copy of the new EBook "Creating, Publishing, & Marketing Practitioner EBooks"
Learn practical EBook & Website knowledge and so much more, worth thousands of dollars, for just a $79 admission fee per class.
RSVP Right Here on meetup for CLASS #1
Contact: 310 ~ 388 ~ 6388 or
mke [@] personal-longevity [.] com
Martin Ettington is an Author of over 20 EBooks/Books on Spiritual and Metaphysical Topics (see mkettingtonbooks.com). He also has 30+ years of experience in Information Technology and has built numerous successful websites since the 1990s. He has done IT consulting for many Fortune 100 companies like HP, IBM, Northrop Grumman, and Boeing. (See ecsassoc.com) Martin’s online marketing has over 25,000 Facebook and other social media followers for his websites His current website & blog: personal-longevity.com on longevity and longevity coaching has several page one keywords on Google and thousands of visitors per month.
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.