5:30 to 6:45PM Every 1st Sunday of the Month
~ Transformative Tools for Everyday Use ~
~ Everyone Welcome. Experience Not Required ~
There are 3 Parts to this Class which Include Learning:
• the "Inner Smile"
• the "6 Healing Sounds"
• the "Microcosmic Orbit Meditation"
We live in a stressful environment. Many of the environmental elements of our everyday lives are potential stressors and we have little if any control over it, but what about our internal stressors, our emotions? They also get triggered by our environment, our social environment, the insufferable boss, the coworker, the family member, etc. The difference here is that we have larger control in our internal realm and even if we don’t know how to be grounded every moment of our lives, at the end of the day we can restore our wellness and balance.
Benefits to Expect Include:
• Diminishing the effect of everyday emotional stressors
• Transforming them into positive
• Feeling and filling your body with gratitude
• Revitalizing your organs
• Finding balance
Please Be Sure To:
• Bring a notebook
• Wear loose clothing to give yourself ample room to expand and breathe
• Share about this with interested friends/family/colleagues
By Donation:Suggested Minimum $10
Contact Elena at 310 ~ 384 ~ 4043 or
elena [@] wellbeingpractices [.] com
Elena Parsons is a Certified Energy Health Practitioner, Certified in the Pranayama Breathwork developed by David Elliott and a long time meditator in several modalities including Taoistic. FYI, the Chi-Gong exercises within this class are based in the ancient teachings of Chi-Gong and Traditional Chinese Medicine as taught by Master Mantak Chia. More info about Elena at wellbeingpractices.com
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell Phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.