9:30 to 10AM: Coffee, Bagels and Registration
10AM to 12:30PM: Workshop
Busy and Brilliant
(back by popular demand)
Personal Development and Leadership Coach at Dreams Transform Reality Coaching
* First 5 RSVPs get a Complimentary One-Time Session *
Many people have become experts at basic self care by getting a massage, taking a lunch hour and going on vacation. Are you among them? These basic actions are helpful for busy professionals and entrepreneurs, working moms, studying students, newly married, those care-taking others or while building a business. Yet a new level of care is required to truly change your life in the direction of your goals and their achievement. Every ancient tree starts with a seedling that is consistently nurtured.
What is your pattern for avoiding your own delicious self care? What is missing for you? Who do you put first in order to put you second?
In this workshop you'll discover what gets in the way of you taking exquisite care of yourself. You will get the support and tools to follow through with simple daily actions. These tools engage you to proactively and energetically give to yourself first. Then you can give from your excess and not your reserve. Like the old adage, putting the oxygen mask on yourself first, enables you to put the oxygen mask on that child or person or your dreams with love and being.
Sarah is offering a one-time session for the first 5 guests that RSVP.
Attendance Caps at 16
Cost: $15 Donation (Pre-Paying by PayPal Here Reserves Your Seat)
Questions or for Coaching Sessions with Sarah, contact her at 310 ~ 804 ~ 2335 or sarah [@] dreamstransformreality [.] com
Bio: Sarah Khambatta is a personal development and leadership coach at Dreams Transform Reality Coaching. Sarah took a circuitous route to becoming a coach. She was a theater actor for years and loved the character analysis aspect of acting. It was exciting to ponder questions like, "What did this person experience that made her respond in this way today?" "How does he feel and is he aware of his feelings?" "What happened, and what made her change?" While it was thrilling to play the character onstage with others, it was really the research and development of the character that most intrigued Sarah.
After experiencing feast or famine as an actor, she decided to work in the corporate world in the sales arena. She began working with leaders such as Chairmen, CEOs and Presidents. Sarah again utilized her ability and interest in people themselves, not the products being sold. She learned a key lesson that relationships sell products, not the products themselves. And what builds relationships is questions and conversations. Sarah brought her actor's insight and keen curiosity to her sales position and tripled her salary overnight. Decision makers bought her product from conversations (and exciting questions!) that began with golf, children, college and cupcakes. Sarah's fascination with people brought her full circle back to theatre. Since then, she has been working in theatre management, and is now General Manager of two for-profit live theatres in Los Angeles. She has also taken her passion for character development and parlayed it into a career in personal development.
Sarah is an Affiliate of Accomplishment Coaching and maintains a private practice in Los Angeles, CA. She supports her clients in living out loud and producing results they previously thought impossible. Sarah is known for her powerful insight, caring nature, and ability to motivate people to create permanent change for the better. Her approach helps her clients move swiftly through their blocks and into action. With Sarah's coaching, clients have doubled their income, created new careers, built strong and loving marriages, and developed strong leadership. And always, she creates possibility through a new way of being and seeing in the world.
For more information, please go to www.dreamstransformreality.com
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
*Free Parking in the attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell Phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added. While you are always welcome to call into the office here at 310 ~ 479 ~ 0430.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.