7:30 to 9:30PM Weekly
A Weekly Experiential Men's Group
a Wonderful Group of Men
Tony Camacho, C.Ht.
It is an Empowering Act to
Embrace the Masculine, while Equally to Own the Feminine Within
We are on the cusp on a monumental change and it will happen with the assistance of each of us becoming more of a man.
In this Group We Will create an intimacy with other men to facilitate our openness in the way we connect to the rest of our world.
We are not here judge but rather to remove the polarization we so deftly and often use in navigating through our world as a tool to protect ourselves.
Partial List of Topics to Be Experientially Explored Include:
- Manhood and where they originated from.
- How our beliefs have created a platform in the way we approach our world.
- How as men we have come to define woman and their roles.
- How the women in our lives have been the catalyst in sculpting our perceptions of who we are as men and they as women.
- How men under-use their emotional bodies and how our role models coached each of us into ignoring this part of us.
- We will explore how the act of being, and doing play out in our lives; how the male energy fuels us into doing, and the feminine allows us to simply be.
How the Meetings Will Unfold:
~ Supportive circular seating arrangement.
~ Meeting begins with intentions being set and a safe container created which unfolds as we go around the room each doing a check in.
~ Then topics covered covered both experientially and through talk.
Where talk is involved, it is by optional share with optional feedback: Our goal is to support and help empower each member to be more. Where urgency is sensed, an inquiry to the group may be made if anyone has an urgent matter and needs to share first.
~ Once a member's share is complete, if they are open to feedback, they receive feedback from the group. Feedback is response from other group members to the one who last shared in direct regards to their share with the fullest intent to be supportive. Feedback time is short, 1-2 minutes, and may be adjusted if a group conscience decides.
~ In this group there is no cross talk. Cross talk is dialogue from a group member other than the one sharing that interrupts his share midstream.
~ There is a break depending on the number of people and consensus to allow a stretch and refresh. Just before it begins, announcements, if any, will be made.
~ Reconvene where we left off until complete.
Participation is by $ 20 Donation which you may pay at the door, or pre-pay via PayPal Here
No One is Turned Away for the Lack of Funds
Questions to Tony at 310 * 479 * 0430
Tony Camacho, C.Ht., is a Native Angelino, is Directing Founder of The GATEWAY Portal as well as an On-Location Clinical Hypnotherapist and Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, certified Clear Light Practitioner and Neural Stimulation. He is deeply committed to the universe, to you and his own growth. His purpose is empowerment, which he invites by way of casting an expansive light to facilitate connection between the power within the heart, so that spirit mind and body may follow. His profound depth of compassion allows for openness and safe haven, where awareness and growth flourish. More about him at http://thegatewayportal.com/hypnotherapy.html
The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness 310 * 479 * 0430
2511 S. Barrington Ave, Suite 100 (2nd Fl @ NW intersection with Gateway Blvd)
West LA, CA 90064
*Free Parking in attached lot, first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Added notes from host location here at The GATEWAY:
* The GATEWAY Portal asks its attendees in upholding a no perfume policy. We also ask to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells. Practitioners are permitted to burn naturally sun dried herb called sage to clear the space energetically if desired. Lastly when candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted. Questions concerning these issues pease do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.