7 to 10PM for 10 Tuesdays (no class Thanksgiving week)
Advanced ARTIST'S WAY Workshop
"Walking in this World"
~ A 10 Week Program for Artists and People in All Walks of Life to Take Further Steps Along Artist's Way Path ~
Time to get back into your creative groove?
Ready to try something old? Something new and different?
In this Advanced Workshop we'll Practice:
- the habits that made a difference in your life before
- Morning pages
- Creative buddies
- Artist's dates
Combine this with a whole different book by Julia Cameron that is very inspiring and battery recharging and highly supports tuning into our sense of wonder.
"You couldn't find a more gifted or sure-footed guide." --- Julia Cameron
"I will be forever grateful to Kelly for the classes which made this book possible. She helped me to discover how valuable it can be to wander, to get lost, to take yourself by surprise." Tom Fields-Meyer, Author of Following Ezra (National Book Award Finalist)
~ Please Share with Others Who May Benefit ~
$100 Deposit Reserves Your Space via PayPal to (minus the spaces and 's) creativelife1 [@] me [.] com
RSVP Right Here on Meetup
Questions and Registration to Kelly at 310 * 839 * 3424 or creativelife1 [@] me [.] com
Kelly Morgan is a poet, dancer and former advertising executive who has mentored others in doing what she has done — in following the creative path with its inevitable difficulties and challenges to the surprising places it leads us. She facilitated The Artist’s Way workshop at the Bodhi Tree in Los Angeles for sixteen years. She has also taught writing and creativity personal growth workshops in Chicago, Taos and Vancouver. Her newest collections of poetry: A World Without Seat Belts and Step Out Into The Shade Naked are now available online. Her latest project: Write Yourself Free is due out Spring 2013....
Please see more about Kelly at http://www.creativelife.com/
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.