7:30 to 9:30PM
The Goddess Collective, Local Chapter
Monthly Goddessing (*LAST Thursday of each month)
Christina Dunbar and Tabby Biddle
There couldn't be a more perfect time to gather together in support and community than this era of heightening cosmic shift.
The Goddess Collective is a place for women to become. We are a global social and networking community to support each individual woman's awakening dream. There are Goddess Collective chapters throughout the US and internationally serving as beautiful circles of amazing women who want to teach, learn, and support you in your deepest DESIRES and your BIGGEST dreams.
* Come get the sisterhood, support, and tools that you need to expand in your biz and your life *
Goddess Collective Gathering Procession is as follows:
- Opens with a 30 second chant to anchor the room
- Intro to the Goddess Collective and Principles
- 10 minute presentation, a biz owner among us shares her product and service
- Key note speaker of the month (please be prepared to ask questions for this segment)
- Closing meditation
- Network and mingle with your fellow Goddess sister
We are here to support you... not only in your business, but in your life. We know you want value and content and our speakers will be chosen carefully.
We also know the importance of community and sisterhood and are very excited to build a strong, beautiful, powerful, and loving Goddess Collective. Whether you're feeling isolated and tired or excited and focused on the year ahead, this space is here for you to come and fill up with feminine energy and light!
* Come join The Goddess Collective *
Entrance Fee: $20.00
RSVP Right Here on Meetup
Questions to Co-Organizer Tabby Biddle at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/members/12603054/
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.