Actually starts at 12:10 but meetup only allows annotation as 12 or 12:15 and we go through to 1PM
24 Hour in Advance RSVP is Required, Thank You.
*Please Note that you are welcome to come earlier to warm up for 5-10 minutes (depending on number of people to split between) on the T-Zone Total Body Vibration Machines for $5 before class*
Lunch Break Lean and Long Yoga
Weekly Tuesday Afternoons
to welcome the week on Tuesday rather than Monday which is better left alone as adjustment from the weekend to the work week
Fellow Lunch-Breaking Yogis and Yoginis
* Do you dread doing self care in the form of mind and body conditioning?
* Is doing it alone a sure bet it won't happen?
Doing it alone can indeed be the clincher; however there is absolutely no reason your mind and body care practice need be done alone. Yes! We do have options, and lots of them, little do certain powers that be want us to know, and least of all want us to act upon. So let's do it with our fellow Lunch-Breaking Yogi and Yoginis and inspire and empower one another to give this to ourselves. The additional benefit is that we will feel better, have more positive thoughts and be nicer to our co-workers and loved ones... All of which are profound contributors to a better world.
~ Solution ~
A cohesive group setting over the lunch break consisting of a yoga practice that will bring an end to the dread winning over.
* This is Intermediate Level While All Levels Welcome to go as far as you can go. The biggest part of yoga is honoring our limits :o)
* Each Class is lead by a video yoga instruction that emphasizes postures, stretching, breath work and mindfulness. Varying videos will be used at the start, and a consensus will be made to narrow down to our favorites. Ideally, once the favorites are voted on, we will use the same one for Tuesdays and the same one for Fridays to create the uniquely perfect experiences desired.
*As we commence the daily practice, everyone is welcome to incorporate an intention you are seeking to manifest for yourselves in any aspect of your life, aloud or silently within. We will invite setting that at the commencement of the class each day, thereafter you are welcome to silently repeat your intention as a mantra throughout that day's yoga class, building its momentum into reality.
* After class, everyone is welcome (& highly encouraged) to break out their healthy organic lunches and eat together on the umbrella shaded patio.
Please be Sure to Tell or even Bring Co-Workers, Friends, Family, Colleagues...
~ Your Own Yoga Mat and Props Suggested ~
Entry: By Donation
Again, 24 Hour in Advance RSVP is Required, Thank You.
Questions to GATEWAY at 310 * 479 * 0430
Heidi is a Yoga Lover wherein since her initiation to it, she experiences deep fulfillment of our be-gifted mind-spirit/body-soul existence, and feels yoga is the greatest well rounded practice along this co-journey toward wholeness. Thus Heidi follows her calling to make yoga available here at The GATEWAY at what she deduces as the best opportunities within the weekdays to do so and at the frequency through the week that seems most feasible while conducive to allowing the deep experience to be fully integrated.
*Free Parking: In the attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, street parking.
Added notes from us here at The GATEWAY:
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding an as little to no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically, and some indeed do so. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.