The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › I'm doing my first talk/workshop Thurs. Night!

I'm doing my first talk/workshop Thurs. Night!

Matt :.
mattmann160000
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 38
Here's the info! Please tell anyone you think might be interested!
Namaste!
-Matt :)

Matt Mann's Mystery School - 2012, ET's, Conspiracies & Spirituality
Thursday, September 8 · 7:30pm - 10:30pm

The Gateway / a Portal for Growth and Wellness
2503 S. Barrington Ave
West Los Angeles, CA

Matt Mann is a self proclaimed revolutionary of thought, energy healer, and lightworker. Bridging the isolated and ridged thought forms of the New Age and Conspiracy communities. Mr. Mann was divinely led to a body of information thousands of other lightworkers from around the world have discovered as well. Receiving his own divine guidance, experiencing a series of divine synchronicities, and connecting with other awakened souls from all over the planet, he realized he was a part of a rare group of individuals spread all over the globe; an avatar group that is the manifestation of Christ Consciousness on the earth at this time. This group has been referred to as light workers, rainbow warriors, ect. We are here to anchor fifth dimensional energies into the earth, assist the ascension of the planet and all its inhabitants, and to share information, love, compassion and positive energy. 2012 is not “the end of the world”, but a glorious opportunity to create the reality we want. A reality without struggle, war, disease, famine, environmental destruction … even without money! 2012 is not something to believe in or not believe in. It’s something to participate in or not participate in. We are in a time the Mayans called “the splitting of the worlds” and its every individuals choice where they are going. Where do you want to go? Join Matt on this journey of evolution, awakening, and ascension. Help Co-Create the Shift!

Thurs. Sept. 8, 2011, 7:30 pm $15

The Gateway / a Portal for Growth and Wellness
2503 S. Barrington Ave, West Los Angeles, CA