The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › Spirit Communication workshop

Spirit Communication workshop

Leah L.
user 4315962
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 14
Hi everyone,

I want to share with anyone who is ready and desiring to learn to develop their psychic abilities and communicate with spirit to heal, grow, transform and fulfill your soul's greatest potential. Yes, you too can communicate with Angels, Guides and God!

Come to this 2-day workshop, July 11-12. Early registration discount by July 1. For more information and to register
click here

I look forward to sharing this amazing and powerful journey with you.

If you'd like to receive my Free newsletter with monthly channeled messages, you can sign up on my website.

Love and light,
Leah Levkowitz
www.healinglightwholistic.com
Tony Camacho, C.Ht...
TheGATEWAYPortal
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 19
Hi Leah, Indeed it was so nice speaking with you yesterday. I am glad you posted this amazing opportunity for our cherished co-journeyers to know of and serve all that it calls to attend. I get that it will be amazing =o)

I also very much look forward to you holding classes and offering private sessions here at The GATEWAY.