add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › Free Workshop: Healing Spectrums for Health & Wholeness with Thomas Gates

Free Workshop: Healing Spectrums for Health & Wholeness with Thomas Gates

Los Angeles, CA
Hi again (so soon but from me this time =o) to my Courageous and Vital Cherished Co-Journeyer:

This time to share with you about an upcoming Free Workshop.
Tuesday July 21st (7 to 9PM): Healing Spectrums for Health & Wholeness with Thomas Gates.

Expanding Visions of Possibility & Enhancing Refined Perceptions.

Come see how the coherence created during these “non-touch” Healing Spectrums Sessions allows the body's natural intelligence and inherent healing processes to become greatly enlivened.

We estimate seats will fill up fast so that is why I am sending this out so early; plus if it pulls you like it pulls me, I want to be sure you know of it soon enough to make room for it in your schedule.

More details and RSVP at­