The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) *Use My Promo Code 7833 & get $10

CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) *Use My Promo Code 7833 & get $10 Off First Order

Heidi
Heidi_Marie
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5
Hiyah Beloved Co-Journeyerlove struck,

Happy continuing Spring to you.

I follow inspiration to share with you that among my various endeavors these days, I am excitedly representing an organic CSA, Community Supported Agriculture, named "Farm Fresh To You" where with your involvement you get seasonal organic fresh produce (that you can customize), shipped to your doorstep on a frequency of your choice; thus likely improving your health, and you support local organic farms, rather than your money backing the mono-cultures that otherwise mass produces the chemically afflicted (in more than one way) produce we see in most supermarkets (which then goes on to kill our bee population which then contributes to more chemical manipulation to make up for losses... you get the point and already know this stuff). So......... I would love to be the bridge between you and this opportunity if, and of course only if, it serves you.

On a personal level, I am indeed very excited about more and more people in LA becoming a part of the living better movement in more and more ways. One of which I see is by way of participating with organic CSAs to support and progress this collective movement on multiple levels...

This particular CSA started as a farm in Capay, CA in the late 1970s by a couple, Kathy Barsotti and Martin Barnes, I think much more spearheaded by the wife, who eventually took it on as sole proprietor after their divorce... It has served in such a way that even though Kathy has passed on per breast cancer, her sons have taken it on and in 2007 have expanded to a farm that allows them to now serve LA. More about the farm and its journey can be read about at http://www.farmfresht...­

Where putting your money to back up living better, in terms of yourself and the whole, in this way serves you, you can sign up to begin receiving a box from 1 to 4 times a month. You can choose which size of an assortment you want: small ($25 per shipment, approx 11 different items = approx 14 actual pieces, 8 fruit and 6 veggies), regular box ($31.50 per shipment, approx 13 different items = approx 19 actual pieces, 10 fruit, 9 veggies)... customize your shipment so that you don't get the veggies or fruit you never want, you can choose which ones you want more of, you can put it on hold when on vacation, you can cancel at any time... You are charged as the shipments are made. You can see the varying sizes of boxes and contents at the following link, it will ask your zip code and then you are off and perusing (use the drop down box you will see to explore all options): http://srm04.farmfres...­

If/when you are all set and ready to place your order, be sure to use my promo code 7833, foremost so you get $10 off your first purchase and second so that I get credit (or is the order of importance the other way around? :o) Nah, they are a tie :o) you may do so very easily at https://srm04.farmfre...­

*When ordering anything except the "small boxes" and you get at least 2 others besides yourself to sign-up to drop off at one person's home or a single agreed upon drop-spot location, you each get $2 off each shipment. We could make GATEWAY a drop spot if you wish to join others to pick up there so you each receive this discount.

If you have any questions at all, just give me a contact
here through meetup @
http://www.meetup.com...­

& please do share with others, not forgetting to accentuate the promo code, 7833 :o)

To Healthier Bodies,
Healthier Environments
and
Healthier Use of Our Money in Support of All Three.

Going.....Going.....Greenerlove struck,
Heidi