addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › Superfoods as per After Awareness Raising Movie Night Discussion...

Superfoods as per After Awareness Raising Movie Night Discussion...

Los Angeles, CA
Hi Fellow Co-Journeyers whom attended last night's Awareness Raising Weekly Movie Night:

I am dropping a line to share a share about Superfoods per Food Matters @ http://www.foodmatter...­

As mentioned in the after movie discussion, Dr. David Wolfe's book "Superfoods" is a resource packed with education as well: It seems it is at Amazon & can't buy direct from David Wolfe to ensure he get more of the proceeds as I like my money to do, it is how he has set it up... (and when buying on Amazon, please use our Affiliate Link for this and future as all else is same, just entry is via this link is all):­

Happy Health to You.

See you soooonnnnnnnnn!