The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Requesting Help with organizing our Social Club:

Requesting Help with organizing our Social Club:

A former member
Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club!

Our one year anniversay is February 9th. We've grown quite a bit in membership, and it's clear to me - and probably to many of you - that I simply need help organizing our club.

When I started this club I was full-time stay-at-home-mom with a good amount of free time at my disposal. Now, I am working full-time during the week as well as putting in many hours most weekends. My personal down time is very limited.

I love this club, what it represents and its potential to serve local women can relate to it. The GBAWSC is nothing fancy and we don't have a lot scheduled on our calendar. It's about getting together now and then with new friends, cultivating those relationships and having a ball along the way!

With that, I need help organizing this club. If you are interested in becoming an Co-Organizer, I'd really, really appreciate the help, the support, your commitment and the partnership. 

We can never have too many Organizers. For example, it would be great to have one Organizer who coordinates the dinners out (maybe deciding we should have two per month?). Another Organizer who coordinates all of the lunches out (two per mo.?), another who coordinates the winter outdoor activites, another who coordinates the summer walks, and still another who perhaps hosts a monthly cocktail party / game night / potluck or dinner at her place, etc...

Please email me or telephone me for more details, and I look forward to hearing from many of you!

Most Sincerely,

Marsha Dutton

Organizer, The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club
Nancy C.
nccollin
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 1
I hope you have received help! Once I am living in Maine full-time I will be happy to help. It's a great way to meet people. I really appreciate all the effort you put into this.