addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › I don't see how to add meetup suggestions

I don't see how to add meetup suggestions

A former member
Post #: 5
This place has changed. How do you add a new meetup suggestion?

Tracy
A former member
Post #: 8
Beats me tracy! I still didn't get my question answered on how to find out where the upcoming meet-ups are...I am lost :(
A former member
Post #: 46
Yes, Meetup has made quite afew changes with their setups, and frankly I'm not crazy about them.

The feature for members to suggest a Meetup seems to have been eliminated, and it's one our club used quite a bit.

The home page has been minimized and the current Meetups appear when you first log on.

Wish I could help!
confused

A former member
Post #: 22
Features seem to have been cut back instead of added.

Since the Suggestion feature is no longer available, we can simply use this message board for all suggestions. All replies will be easy to see, it'll just take some time getting used to looking there for meetup suggestions.

I'd also suggest that if you set up a Poll, note it in the message board so folks will know to go there. If you're like me, I forget to check.

Just in case... does everyone know that you may set your profile to email you when activity occurs in your groups? I believe that is set at your profile, not at the specific group page. It helps to be notified.
A former member
Post #: 13
Hi Tracy and Karen,

Rebecca posted a helpful discussion on the message board before you did about setting your notifications to receive an email when there is a new post, if you are interested in that.

It looks like the only way to suggest a new meetup is to post on the message board.

And, the upcoming meetups are on a link on the left side now, instead of the top.

I hope to see everyone soon. Andrea