addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Tea Party Luncheon

Tea Party Luncheon

A former member
Post #: 23
Only two more days to sign up for the Tea Party Luncheon next Tuesday (5/24)! There are a few spots left to sample a large variety of teas from around the world and taste the cornucopia of flavors served for lunch. Please sign up if you're sure you can attend...we'd love for you to join us!

ATTIRE (optional): Hats are recommended.
I'll be sporting a ruffly skirt with a big hat. White gloves anyone??? :)

Rebecca
A former member
Post #: 12
Rebecca....sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner. I have been sooo busy I haven't even been on my computer. I really do not know if I will be subbing. If it is easier for you to just take me off the list that is totally fine. I have been getting called a lot lately.....but there is really no way to know. If I know ahead of time I will let you know.

Karen