addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Stella and Dot jewelry party and girls night out 5/25

Stella and Dot jewelry party and girls night out 5/25

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Ladies!
I just wanted to let you all know i am having a Stella and Dot jewelry party/girls night out in Yarmouth Wednesday May 25th from 5:30 to 7:30, if anyone wants to stop in. It's totally casual, have some wine and munchies, try on some stunning jewelry, no pressure to buy anything. Just hoping to catch up with a few friends and have some fun.
Here is a link to their jewelry, and also an option to buy even if you dont attend:
www.stelladot.com/lisamolloy
and click "find your hostess" and type in “Rosanne Griffin”.
If you'd like to stop in at the open house, message me back and ill give you the address in yarmouth!
Thanks,
Rosanne