The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Sat. am walking anyone?

Sat. am walking anyone?

A former member
Post #: 2
Anyone in the group interested in meeting up and walking on the bike path Sat. mornings?
Or are there members who are interested in gardening?
Karen K.
user 11739790
Yarmouth, ME
Post #: 13
me me me!!! I need to get walking again soooo badly!!!!! As for gardening, I loveee flowers but not the work it takes to keep them beautiful, lol. I need to get out and plant a few perennials I have. Do you mean the Brunswick bike path? I bet there will be others interested...some woman were doing a sunday afternoon walk last fall.

Karen
Yarmouth
A former member
Post #: 1
Yes Yes oh, and did I mention, YES! You must have read my mind... I was just driving home along the path and said to myself, I should see if anyone would be interested in getting a group together to walk! Oh, and totally in for gardening... I am doing my own mini veggie patch... if it survives! Saturdays are great, but I would be willing to do weekday crack of dawns or evenings too!
Mandy
MandyH
Bath, ME
Post #: 2
I'd be interested in joining a walk too. Has any been scheduled?
JoAnn T.
user 13521689
Topsham, ME
Post #: 10
I walk every day in my neighborhood in Topsham. I would join you depending upon the time. What time did you have in mind?
Mandy
MandyH
Bath, ME
Post #: 3
Would you be interested in walking the Androscoggin River Bicycle & Pedestrian Path in Topsham Saturday at 9:30am?