addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Need ideas/suggestions about where I can hold classes/wrkshps AND post flyer

Need ideas/suggestions about where I can hold classes/wrkshps AND post flyers for great exposure

A former member
Post #: 25
Any suggestions? Anywhere you can think of.. Brunswick, Portland, York, etc.

Type of class(es): - Informational about how to provide natural health-care for yourself and your family
- Business opportunity meetings
Seeking small meeting rooms by the hour? Grange halls, or other affordable place? or even someone's

Type of advertising: the same as above
Physical bulletin boards? Cheap flyers/newspapers? Online advertising?

PM me if you have any ideas.
Thank you!