addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Meetup details changed: Goddess Am I

Meetup details changed: Goddess Am I

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:  I had to change the rsvp limit to 6 to be sure I have enough room.  I already have several on FB signed up.  However, depending on how this first one goes, I'm planning to hold another one soon.  So if you don't make it to this one but are interested, let me know and I'll be sure to schedule another.  Thanks, Marie

http://www.meetup.com/TheGreaterBrunswickAreaWomensSocialClub/events/85413882/­

When: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:00 PM

Where: Marie's house
25 Loon Drive
Topsham, ME 04086

RSVP limit: 6 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.