Cindy J.
Group Organizer
Waterville, ME
Hello, All: Cindy is being kind enough to post this for me so that we’re sure everyone gets a copy.
Well, Brunswick is lovely, but it appears that I will not be a part of town for much longer. I’m moving by the end of July. Full household relocation, out of state, though the ultimate destination is yet to be determined. (My life can be like that sometimes.)
Leaving aside for a moment the fact that you all scraped me up off the floor when that was medically required, it’s been a pleasure getting to know all of you, and I’ve enjoyed being part of this group of smart, dynamic women — with or without the wine. To the extent possible and practical, please stay in touch, and if you want to know my direct (off-MU) contact information, just ask.
I’m likely to miss any upcoming group dates, because for now my schedule is a mess and my house is a wreck of packing and sorting. Oh, and that leads to a request… Does anyone know of a couple of reliable young people who might want to earn some decent money helping to pack my moving cubes? (One day, maybe six hours or so.) I need loading help, and don’t know anyone locally to ask. Would be great for a couple of sturdy teenagers with knees younger than mine.
Hoping to stay in touch,