The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Wednesday, Women & Wine at "The Tavern at The Brunswick Hotel"

Wednesday, Women & Wine at "The Tavern at The Brunswick Hotel"

Pam L.
user 106484532
Brunswick, ME
Good Morning Friends!!   Just a reminder that Today is the Day for our next meetup.   If the weather holds off, we can enjoy a glass of Red... or White out on their Patio... but, if the Rain comes... we'll go inside.  (I'm torn on this one, as if it's good weather, I have one of my last "Golf & Wine Lessons at the Brunswick Golf Course".... so if it's raining, I can join all of you, but it would be inside!   I do have a really cute door prize that I will get to the event, if I can't make it.)
Don't forget.. they have their Happy Hour from 4-6 pm, with a Wednesday food special of 1/2 price Mussels & 1/2 price Crab & Artichoke Dip.  Spoke with Alex yesterday, and still didn't hear if they had a specific "White or Red" Deal for us... but, know they will have something yummy.
Looking ahead to July... we are holding our July WWW meetup on the 23rd at Joshua's Tavern at 5:30 and will be doing the bonus WWW-Tasting at Bridget's on the 30th.   Both of these events should be loads of FUN!!    So enjoy spending time with all of you!
Hope to see you soon.    CHEERS!!
Pam Libby