The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Welcome to the club!

Welcome to the club!

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you for joining, and I hope you'll enjoy being a part of The Brunswick Area Women's Social Club! Our Message Board is a place to ask questions, give information, make announcements and discuss topics. Please feel free to post what's on your mind!

It's fun to participate on the Message Boards and it's a way we can get to know one another outside of spending time in person.

Do you have a small business? Post the info. on the Message Board! Want to promote a particular local candidate? Post it! Looking for a ride to the airport? Post a request! Got a super recipe for pot roast that you just have to share? Post it! concerned about downtown Brunswick and would like some perspective? Post your views and questions!

I'm always an email away, please contact me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to having this be a fun and informative resource for all the women in the Brunswick area!

Cheers,
Marsha