The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Request for June Membership Dues:

Request for June Membership Dues:

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 15
Hello Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the social club! You'll see that I've tried to develop thoughtful and creative Meetups to take part in as we cultivate new friendships while getting out and having fun!

New members are encouraged to ask questions, attend Meetups and view the past / future Meetups within their first 30 days. They can then make an informed decision as to if this club is right for them. If they would like to remain a member after 30 days, they are expected to pay their dues on time each month going forward whether they are able to attend a Meetup that month or not. If you find that you are not able to attend any Meetups, you may wish to join the club when your schedule allows you to participate.

A member's financial support (paying their dues) is an expression of their appreciation for the club and what it means to them. If you are committed to the idea of this club, and feel it will be beneficial to you, won't you please support my efforts by paying your membership dues each month? Please let me know if you would like to mail it in, meet in person, or give it to me at a Meetup.

Please know that there is no profit from charging membership dues. The dues covers the $19 Meetup.com charges me each month (since February) to organize a club on their site. It also helps to offset the money spent in February to locally promote the club via posters, flyers, door magnets and business/calling cards.

The dues is $2 each month after your 1st month. For example, if you joined on March 13th you should take until April 13th to decide if you would like to remain a member. If you would like to stay in the club, on April 13th your membership dues for the following 30 days of membership is due. Going forward your dues would be due the 13th of each month.

Always, feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns!

Many Thanks,
Marsha

A former member
Post #: 19
Also, everyone should know that dues can also be paid via the PayPal feature here on this site.

biggrin Many Thanks!!