addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Special Announcement:

Special Announcement:

A former member
Hello Everyone,

My hope is that you are all enjoy the club on a level that fits your lifestyle. Personally, I'm loving it!

Just a quick email to let everyone know that as of today, I will email one monthly reminder requesting the dues for that month. Each member can then check the notes on their profile to learn what day of that month their dues is due by. I will not send a reminder email, and members not paying their dues on time will have their memberships reversed. Some members have paid a few months in advance, and this may work as an alternative.

It is not pleasant to take time to send individual emails repeatedly asking for $2. If your schedule and/or budget does not allow you to participate in this club as requested, you may wish leave this club and look into joining other local women's groups.

I will continue to strive at keeping this an active club. Having only a few active members is mutually beneficial over having many members who are inactive. The goal is to have women join who are able to get together often enough to form genuine relationships and thus build community. Also, these members should also be interested enough to remember to pay their dues on time.

Please contact me if you've any questions at all.

Many Thanks,
Marsha