The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Art Therapy for the Soul

Art Therapy for the Soul

A former member
Post #: 7
I am taking the class, above, at Soul Sanctuary, on Tuesday nights, starting September 28th. I thought that it sounded like a lot of fun and wanted to let you know about it in case it sounds like fun for you. This is the description of it:

Art Therapy for the Soul – Sept. 28th 10 weeks 5:45 -8:00pm $15/week
Instructor: Cathy Anne Lacombe
We will honor the Sacred Divine feminine and masculine through prayer, meditation, Chant and your own sacred prayers. Learn about self healing through the Vedic Chakra system. We will connect to the Divine in nature as a source of energy and use the power of Art to heal and manifest. Bring pen, paper, eraser, watercolor paper approx 12x14, assorted watercolors, books needed Entering the Castle by Caroline Myss and Kabbalah by Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

I am not promoting because I don't benefit in any way. I wondered who else might find the class fun. I don't even know how many spaces are available. thanks, Andrea