addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Update on my status

Update on my status

A former member
Post #: 4
I have a new way to keep everyone updated on what's happening with my treatment. It's easier on me because I don't have to repeat the story many times. Also, with so many people to tell (I am blessed. :), I sometimes leave people out by accident. I can't remember what I told to who. Please see the info below.

Dear Family and Friends,
To keep you up to date on my health condition, I created a CaringBridge website. You can follow my progress and show your support.

Enter my website name, tracypayne, at www.CaringBridge.org.

When you visit you’ll be asked to log in, because I’ve chosen to keep the site private.

Show your support
• Visit and keep up to date.
• Leave a message in my guestbook.
• Receive e-mail notifications when my journal is updated.

Thank you.
Tracy
A former member
Post #: 10
Thank you, Tracy. I had a little trouble finding it. This is the link, I think, to sign in or register: https://www.caringbri...­
A former member
Post #: 39
This is a great idea, Tracy! I would very much like to follow your status!smile
A former member
Post #: 3
Thank you Tracy. I'm sure this makes it much easier on you and we don't have to feel like we are bothering you with too much support. My thoughts are with you.

Lynne