addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Request for September & October Membership Dues & Contact info:

Request for September & October Membership Dues & Contact info:

A former member
Happy October Everyone,

For those of you who don't know, we've started a Social Club Contact List enabling us to make contact outside of using Meetup.com!

If anyone would like to have their telephone number and email on the list coming out later this month, please email it to me. I'll then send updated list out in about 10 days.

Please be assured that the list will only be emailed to members I have met and have also shared their contact info. - not to the entire club.

If you've already sent me corrections from the last list, no need to send it again, I've still got it.

Also, if you could all please check your profile to see when your dues for September/October was/is due, that would be great.

Any questions/comments are welcome!

Many Thanks,
Marsha
smile