A Men’s circle for developing a deep, authentic connection with other men.
The purpose of this men’s circle is to bring clarity, accountability, and challenge to our lives by developing a deep bond with other men. This is done by creating a safe place to share and receive feedback.
Men’s Circle Structure:
1. Checking in
2. Silent meditation
1. Each man briefly checks‐in with himself and the rest of the circle as to where he’s at and how he’s feeling. Also share important events birthdays, anniversaries and milestones. This is move through logistical items and provide a clear understand how each man is feeling.
2. 5 minutes of silent meditation to let go of the days activities and thoughts.
3. Each man has 10 – 15 minutes in total to speak and get feedback, and he can choose how he wants to structure his time. The ‘grounded rock’ will signal the man that is sharing.
4. When a man has finished his share, the man on his direct left gives him some succinct feedback. Then the next man on his left gives his feedback and so on, until all men have given feedback, or until the 10 minutes has run out. When a man is finished sharing and getting feedback, the ‘talking stick’ is passed and the next man begins his 10 minutes of sharing and feedback.
5. Closing the circle everyone will be invited to share their present feeling so no man leaves with “unfinished business”.