This workshop is proposed by the Brabant Cosmopolitan Photographers Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/334791093276483/) in cooperation with the Hub for Expats. The attendance is limited to 20 participants to guaranty personal attention to all of them.
This workshop teaches the basics of camera controls and is suitable for beginner photographers who use the automatic modes and want to become familiar with the manual modes. It is also intended for people who plan to buy a DSLR and want to understand how to use it. The workshop addresses the topics :
- How does a camera work ? - Session1 - 8th March
- What are the aperture, shuttertime and ISO - Session1 - 8th March
- Practicing these three - Session1 - 8th March
- Other things you should know about your camera (white balance, light measuring) - Session2 - 5th April
- Other things you should practice - Session2 - 5th April Workshop breakdown :
13h00 - 13h15 : welcome drink
13h15 - 14h15: Session1 lecture by Minghua Kao
14h15 - 14h30 : Pause
14h30 - 15h30 : Session1 hands-on-camera practice coached by Minghua Kao
15h30 - ... : questions, discussions, drinks...
Follow-up : Session1 homework assignments reviewed by Minghua Kao.
You should bring a camera with manual control of shutter speed, aperture, iso and white balance (it does not have to be a slr). If you do not have one let us know.