addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Jobs or Volunteer work › Volunteer job at the expat desk.

Volunteer job at the expat desk.

joost van d.
user 13053631
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 6
Job description

Volunteering at Expat Center Brabant (ECB).

Do you want to help new expats feel at home in Noord Brabant?
Vrijwilligerspunt and Expat Center are looking for volunteers to be at the desk at Expat Center to receive guests, telephone calls and emails from expats and companies. Candidates from abroad, who have experience with integration in the Netherlands are preferred.

Talents we are looking for:
o Respectful and friendly
o Independent as well as a team player
o Representative
o Communication skills
o Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
o Interested in life in Eindhoven, international communities, welfare work, volunteering and social groups

Purpose of the position:
o The volunteer is responsible for assisting guests at ECB, answering the telephone and responding to e-mail.

Position:
o The volunteer is part of the ECB team.
o The volunteer will receive coaching and training from Vrijwilligerspunt.
o The receptionist at ECZN will provide daily guidance and will assist the volunteer whenever necessary.
o A team of volunteers will take care of occupation of the desk on Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm.

Skills:
o Fluent in English, oral and written.
o Computer skills, knowledge of Office and preferably Groupwise e-mail.

Activities / responsibilities:
o Receive guests and inform them about living in Eindhoven.
Answer Questions about Dutch culture, volunteering, activities in Eindhoven and welfare work.
o Redirect guests to commercial serviceproviders within the Expat Center Partnership Program.
o Answer telephone and e-mail.
o Participate in team meetings.
o Participate in training.
o Refer guests to colleagues at ECB when information is requested on formalities for residence
and workpermits.
o Refer guests to other governmental facilities.

Lily Loempie T.
user 42199762
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 1
Do you still looking for someone?
Payal P.
user 59822442
Eindhoven, NL
Hi.. DO let me know if you are still looking for a position!!
POORNIMA
user 133807732
Eindhoven, NL
hi... I am interested in this job..
JohanJonker
user 149106642
Eindhoven, NL
I am interested in the job if it is still available, let me know if it is still available.