Lin P.
LinEindhoven
Group Organizer
Eindhoven, NL
I attend a Hatha Yoga class on a Friday morning at 10am in Geldropsweg.  Hatha Yoga is a very precise kind of yoga, it can be adjusted to everyone with all kinds of injuries.  If you have an injury, Petri, our teacher will give you an alternative exercise to accommodate that injury.  It is a slow yoga with good stretches at the beginning and a meditation at the end.  If you do not work on a Friday morning, you should come along and check it out. The first class is free and our teacher speaks English and Dutch.  Petri is currently in India, the Himalayas to be exact visiting with other teachers of this art.  This is Petri's website:  www.yogahathi.nl or you can contact her direct on petri@yogahathi.nl

Petri's website is in Dutch, but she will give the lesson in English.  If you have never done yoga before, this is a good type of yoga to start with.  It keeps you supple and is a really good way to spend an hour.

Hope to see you there when Petri gets back.

Lin Pender
Matthew D.
user 43106232
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 3
Lin-

Thank you for posting ths. I'm definitely going to check this out when I finally have some free time. Have you heard of the Franklin Method? I am teaching this and Pilates in Eindhoven. Check it out:

www.matthewdealmovement.com

Cheers,

matthew
Brianna X.
user 132714562
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 1
hi ,i just got in Eindhoven two days ago, do you know any place can do the belly dance in Eindhoven?