addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Eindhoven Expats Meetup Discussion Forum › Looking for PHILIPS expats for interview

Looking for PHILIPS expats for interview

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey there!

I am a 3rd year student from NHTV Breda.
Currently we are working on a project regarding leisure of Philips expats in Eindhoven.

Therefore me and my fellow group members are despretely looking for some volunteers that would like to help us with an interview.

Its just a short interview about your leisure behaviour, what you perceive as leisure and knowledge about consisting leisure organisations in Eindhoven.

Please comment if you are willing to help or know people that would be

Kind regards,
Franzi