The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Housing in and around Eindhoven › house/apartment needed to rent

house/apartment needed to rent

Karen
user 76499022
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 1
Hi, I've just joined and can't seem to find anywhere on here to introduce myself, as in a newbies section, so I'll just get to the nitty gritty then!

Myself, husband and 14 month old daughter will be moving over next month as my husband has a 1yr contract job with ASML. We were wanting to move straight into a place, so as to avoid extra stress and traipsing stuff about so we're gonna ask the opinion of husband's colleague who's just gone out there. I'd like a garden or at least some outside space and it needs to be child friendly. We've not been here before, btw, so don't know areas.

Are there any rough areas to avoid or good areas if you have kids? We're still doing research on this but it's helpful to get the advice and suggestions of people already living there. Many thanks in advance.

p.s Infact any help or advice about anything would be really appreciated! LOL. It's a shame this site doesn't have a newbie/introduce yourself section as I don't wanna write an essay in the wrong bit!