|joost van d.||
SharePoint Solution Architect
For our client in the Netherlands, we are promptly looking for an experienced SharePoint Solution Architect who is available on a fulltime basis. Our client is market leader in SharePoint developments. Within our Research & Development department, we possess the required expertise for implementing and developing SharePoint solutions. The spearhead within this department is the user friendly document management system which our client developed for the project and engineering driven industries: Organice.
Organice is a Microsoft Partner and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) developing solutions for Engineering Document Management and Document Control based on Microsoft SharePoint. Our key markets are oil & gas, mining and utilities.
• You will gather, influence and document customer business and functional requirements;
• You will design and implement document control solutions, based on customer business requirements and ensures the Organice solution delivers maximum business value;
• You act as the customer´s trusted advisor and maintain good customer relationships;
• You work relatively independently.
• Proven experience (3+ years) with Microsoft SharePoint and/or any other enterprise content management system;
• Solid understanding of our customer’s business processes in the oil & gas, mining, utilities and/or construction industry;
• Excellent English and at least 1 other European language (German, Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish) would be an asset;
• Higher educational background (Bachelor or Masters level) in a technical field (civil, electrical, mechanical or similar) and relevant work experience;
• Customer and cultural sensitivity;
• Relationship builder at all levels;
• Excellent communication and coaching skills;
• Strong commercial acumen;
• Solid planning and organization skills;
• Accountable, team player;
• Willingness and ability to travel internationally (50% of the time).
• analytical skills
• communicative skills
What can we offer you?
Our client exists since 1986 and is still a young and dynamic company which is characterized by a flat hierarchy. Our client is market leader in the Benelux area and pursues an ambitious growth scenario. The scale and knowledge that the client possesses within her market sector are excellent safeguards for continuation and further growth.
• opportunities for education, training and development
• competitive salary
• a decent benefit program
• dependent on your duties, compensation for car, laptop and phone use
• an environment where innovation, collaboration, results and pleasure are central
• an organisation in which you are free to express your own ideas, and where your own contribution is very much appreciated.
If you are interested and fit the requirements, please contact us: