addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Housing in and around Eindhoven › Looking for a room in Eindhoven

Looking for a room in Eindhoven

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I am writing on the behalf of my brother.
He is a Bachelor student in electrical engineering at TU/e looking for a room starting in the period of November 20 to December 1, 2013. Please let me know if you have any clues or hints how to find something or if you know someone renting a room. He is quiet and travels fairly often to my home country (Croatia). Thanks!