The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Housing in and around Eindhoven › Looking for a room or apartment to rent. January/February 2014

Looking for a room or apartment to rent. January/February 2014

Stefan M.
user 125571862
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 2
Dear all,

I am looking for a new place to live in Eindhoven. It could be either a single room in a house/apartment, or a whole house/apartment that I can share with someone.
I am a nice, clean and easy going person. I am 21 years old and currently studying and working in the field of Software Engineering.

I have to move out by the end of January 2014 and with every single day I am getting a bit desperate. I've visited several places so far, but all of them were in bad condition.

My budget is €400 for a room and for an apartment ~€1000. I could share it with a friend of mine, so it will be fine. I don't really mind if the place is a bit far from the center, but 4-5 km at most will be the maximum.

Thank you very much !

Stefan
A former member
Post #: 3
Stefan, are you still looking?

My 2-room apartment in the center of Eindhoven (Begijnenhof 3A) will become available 12 march 2014. It is currently rented out as furnished including GWE, but if you have furniture it can be emptied.